Posted on November 3, 2015, and last modified on 6 months ago.
This is a TV channel broadcasting from Andorra. This is the channel you can watch online at home or on-the-go. On your mobile devices has been connected to the internet, including phones, tablet, PC/laptop, Android devices, iPhone/iPad, and Smart TV. And we are one of the providers of internet television signals that you can use to access. The channel provides it's an online stream with the best video quality.
Due to broadcast content copyright, the owner does not provide live streaming content on another site or at this time, live streaming content is not available. So you can visit their website to update the latest information.
We will provide streaming content when possible, regularly update the content on this site to capture the information you are interested in a timely manner.
RTVA is a young public entity, the result of the evolution of the old national television and radio, dating from 1991 (the ORTA). We were created in 2000 after Andorra became a legal state. The technological evolution linked to information and communication promoted a response in the form of a law to regulate the development of the Andorran audiovisual sector.
RTVA is a radio, television and a website of local vocation and will where the specialization and focus in Andorra and the Pyrenees makes it different and unique. Both, along with the web www.andorradifusio.ad, explain, show and inform about everything that happens in the Principality and its immediate surroundings.
Showing social, cultural, political and sporting reality, and giving presence and voice to our sponsors, citizens, youth, and children, we are recognized as the radio and television of Andorra, where we all have to feel identified and where we all are. our space.
RTVA is a public service. Thus programming and emissions are subject to:
- - Respect for the principles established in the Constitution of the Principality of Andorra and the rights and freedoms that are recognized and guaranteed.
- - The objectivity, truthfulness, and impartiality of the information.
- - Respect for freedom of expression and information.
- - Respect for the rights to honor, personal and family privacy, and the image itself.
- - Respect for political, cultural and social pluralism.
- - The promotion of the language, as well as the execution of the cultural, educational and social mission of Andorra.
- - Respect and special attention to youth and children, both in the treatment of contents and general programming.
- - Respect for the principles of equality and non-discrimination on grounds of birth, race, sex or any personal or social circumstances.
The names, opinions, photos, and videos sent to this page may be on the antenna and on the web andorradifusio.ad.
We have a few suggestions for you to find your favorite TV channel:
Disclaimer: live-TV-channels is absolutely legal and contains only links to other websites on the Internet that make the embedded feature available like Youtube, Facebook, Filmon, Livestream, Dailymotion, ustream.tv... We do not host or upload any video/media files, live-TV-channels is not responsible for the legality of the content of other linked sites. If you have any legal issues please contact appropriate media file owners/hosters.