Cubavisión Internacional is a television channel founded on July 26, 1986, as a Budgeted unit of the Cuban Institute of Radio and Television. It arises from the need to tell the reality that was lived in Cuba and respond to the smear campaigns that were brewing against the Government. In addition to being a reflecting mirror of Cuban traditions and culture, told by the protagonists themselves: the people.
In the process of building the Image and Identity of the channel, Cubavisión Internacional has overcome the obstacles that arose at the advent of the new century, such as the fall of the Socialist Camp and the intensification of the Economic Blockade imposed by the United States.
Since 2003 Cubavisión Internacional begins its 24-hour air transmissions, via satellite, 365 days a year with coverage in North America, South America, Europe, Africa, and Asia with a presence in 56 countries and more than 60 million subscribers.
The main strengths and opportunities of Cubavisión Internacional lie in being the only Cuban television channel with access to the world and the only one enabled to insert advertising in its programming grid, therefore, they have qualified human personnel to take their target audience to the more varied programming and with the highest aesthetic quality.
Throughout these 33 years on the air, the purpose of our channel continues and is evident in:
Disseminate the reality of Cuba, mainly to the world, with an increasingly attractive audiovisual offer, in accordance with the highest values of our society, to achieve a greater satisfaction of our audience and achieve higher income from advertising and the rest of the services we offer.
To be a profitable television channel, of reference for the national and international market, with the capacity to exceed the expectations of audiences, and attract a greater number of clients.
It is based on the following strategic objectives and values shared by its internal public:
- Report on the Cuban reality and discredit the defamatory campaigns of the United States government and other European media.
- Break the monopoly of the large international media regarding the unceasing manipulation of information on the Island.
- Transmit an integral image of Cuba to the international audience through spaces that address culture, science, sports, and other topics.
- Expand the distribution channels to extend the CVI signal.
- Become essential support for the export strategy of Cuban products, bringing together all the beneficiary institutions with the project.
SHARED VALUES IN CVI:
- Transparency in interpersonal relationships
- Respect for the other
- Sense of belonging
If you find the channel that is not working properly, please visit the Official website for the Cubavisión Internacional. We are not affiliated in any way with the broadcast and not responsible for their contents. All contents are copyright of respective owners.
If you already have the player or program installed (plugin) and still do not see the signal, please click on the "Report Broken" button.