Watch HKMG TV live from Hong Kong
New Chinese International Satellite TV. Live broadcast by Xinnuo International Satellite C-band. TV viewers from all over the world watch TV programs for free for 24 hours.
A brand-new international satellite TV station and Cellphone TV are launching worldwide which is free-to-air and broadcast 24 hours a day.
Hong Kong and Macao Media Chinese International Taiwan Introduction.
Hong Kong and Macau Media Chinese International is an international satellite TV in Hong Kong. Its positioning is based on Hong Kong, connecting the mainland, facing the world's comprehensive international satellite TV station, broadcast international channels 24 hours a day. There are also English, Taiwanese, commercial, and travel channel channels. TV coverage: China, Hong Kong, Macao, Singapore, South Korea, Japan, Australia, and other Asia-Pacific countries and more than 100 countries such as Europe, America, Africa, etc. are not encrypted, and viewers from all over the world can watch this TV program for free.
At present, the station has comprehensively launched international satellite TV, Internet TV and mobile video and related cultural and media services in mainland China, Hong Kong and Macao, Asia-Pacific region and countries all over the world. This has enabled the establishment of film and television centers in Nanjing, Shanghai, and Shenzhen in China.
TV staff from the United States, South Korea, Hong Kong, Macau, Taiwan and other bases have expanded their inter-communication media production business at home and abroad, filming and producing a large number of feature documentaries and TV series, and cooperating with film and television organizations such as the United States and South Korea to film and produce things.
Film and television programs in the square culture and variety games. Since 2008, the Asia-Pacific Foreign Cultural Association and the Hong Kong International Cultural Exchange Center, which were established by the Group, hold annual Asia-Pacific and South Korea film and television exhibitions in Hong Kong, Shenzhen, Beijing, and Shanghai. In cooperation with art groups at home and abroad, hundreds of cultural performances, calligraphy, and painting exhibitions have been held in Hong Kong, Macau, Taiwan, Mainland China and around the world.
The China Publishing House, founded by the group, has also published various cultural books overseas. And hosted the "Hong Kong and Macao Pictorial", "World Tourism City Pictorial" monthly magazine, issued 80 countries and regions. At the same time, in order to strengthen the economic and trade exchanges and cultural exchanges between the countries of the world and the overseas expansion and investment promotion of various provinces and cities in China, the economic and cultural industries at home and abroad have been promoted and a solid platform for exchanges and exchanges has been built.
- Company Name: (Hong Kong) Times Satellite International Media Group
- Hong Kong and Macao International Media Group Co., Ltd.
- Taiwan label name: HKMG
- Headquarters Location: Hong Kong, China
- Media positioning: based in Hong Kong, close to China, facing the world
- Chairman of the Board of Directors and Chief Executive Officer of the Group; Director of the Hong Kong and Macau Media Chinese International Platform: Yan Duowen
- Hong Kong and Macao International Media Group is an international multinational media organization integrating international satellite TV, Internet TV, mobile video app and cultural industry.
- Hong Kong and Macau Media have five satellite channels. It was registered in Hong Kong in 2007 and has obtained an international satellite television broadcasting license issued by the Hong Kong SAR Government.
- Hong Kong and Macao Media is open 24 hours a day, unencrypted, and broadcasts through Asia-Pacific Satellite No. 6, and China National Satellite International, covering more than 100 countries and regions including Asia-Pacific, Europe, North America, South America, and the Middle East.
- Hong Kong and Macao media is the multi-channel transmission, covering both Chinese and English, implementing multimedia interaction, cultural integration between the East and the West, multi-country regional linkage, and adopting modern media means to expand the new model of diversified development and commercial culture industry.