STUDIO 1 AUTOMAZIONI INDUSTRIALI S.R.L
- 1984: Studio 1 was established and it was initially set up as a technical designing and Engineering company and based its work mostly on the development of industrial automation and acted as a technical advisor and supporter for important Italian industries.
- 1990: Studio 1 was transformed from just a technical designing team to a company with its own two production units, one for automatic equipment and screen printing machines manufacturing, the second for the production of kilns and different types of dryers.
- From 1990 on Thanks to the technical experience acquired, in a few years Studio 1 becomes a specialist company and manufacturer of complete plants for ceramic, glass, aluminum industry and automation in general.
- 2009: Our growth and our commitment to supporting the projects and the ideas of industrial companies never stopped, with the awareness that the more simple ideas are the ones able to leave a mark and generate things that hold over time.
Our work is based on direct collaboration with customers which allows a successful combination between our technical experience and their product experience, achieving in this way excellent results with tailored made equipment and systems with the awareness of these needs:
- Optimization of existing productive processes;
- Developing flexible and always new products and techniques;
**SELL SOLUTIONS NOT ONLY MACHINES**
We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause and appreciate your patience.
Due to legal reasons, the owner does not provide live streaming content on another site or at this time, live streaming content is not available. So you can visit their website to update the latest information.
We will provide streaming content when possible, regularly update the content on this site to capture the information you are interested in a timely manner.
If you find the channel that is not working properly, please visit the Official website for the Studio 1. We are not affiliated in any way with the broadcast and not responsible for their contents. All contents are copyright of respective owners.
If you already have the player or program installed (plugin) and still do not see the signal, please click on the "Report Broken" button.