Posted on February 24, 2020, and last modified on 6 days ago.
This is a TV channel broadcasting from South Korea. This is the channel you can watch online at home or on-the-go. On your mobile devices has been connected to the internet, including phones, tablet, PC/laptop, Android devices, iPhone/iPad, and Smart TV. And we are one of the providers of internet television signals that you can use to access. The channel provides it's an online stream with the best video quality.
Due to broadcast content copyright, the owner does not provide live streaming content on another site or at this time, live streaming content is not available. So you can visit their website to update the latest information.
We will provide streaming content when possible, regularly update the content on this site to capture the information you are interested in a timely manner.
JTBC (Hangul: 제이티비씨; abbreviation of Joongang Tongyang Broadcasting Company; stylized as JTBC) is a South Korean subscription network and broadcasting company, in which the largest shareholder is JoongAng Ilbo/The JoongAng Group with 25% of shares. It was launched on 1 December 2011.
JTBC is one of four new South Korean nationwide generalist cable TV networks alongside Dong-A Ilbo's Channel A, Chosun Ilbo's TV Chosun and Maeil Kyungje's MBN in 2011. The four new networks supplement existing conventional free-to-air TV networks like KBS, MBC, SBS and other smaller channels launched following deregulation in 1990.
The JoongAng Ilbo, which used to be a part of the Samsung Group, had owned a TV station before. In 1964 it founded the Tongyang Broadcasting Corporation (TBC) and ran the network for 16 years. In 1980, however, TBC was forcibly merged with the state-run KBS by the military regime of Chun Doo-hwan. Market watchers see the return of JoongAng Ilbo to television in JTBC as the reincarnation of TBC.
- 26 June 1964: Tongyang Broadcasting Corporation was launched.
- 7 December 1964: TBC-TV Started broadcasting on channel 7.
- 30 November 1980: TBC-TV merged with KBS Television by the special law of Chun Doo-hwan, president of military authorities, resulting in the launching of KBS 2TV.
- 22 July 2009: Amendment of the Media law passed the national assembly to deregulate the media market of South Korea.
- 31 December 2010: JTBC, TV Chosun, MBN, Channel A selected as General Cable Television Channel Broadcasters.
- 11 March 2011: JoongAng Ilbo established a JTBC corporation.
- 1 December 2011: JTBC (Joongang Tongyang Broadcasting Company) (Channel number 15) started broadcasting.
- May 2013: Former MBC news anchor Sohn Suk-hee was designated as JTBC's new president for its news division.
- January 2015: JTBC constructs a new buil
- ding in Digital Media City in Sangam-don
We have a few suggestions for you to find your favorite TV channel:
Disclaimer: live-TV-channels is absolutely legal and contains only links to other websites on the Internet that make the embedded feature available like Youtube, Facebook, Filmon, Livestream, Dailymotion, ustream.tv... We do not host or upload any video/media files, live-TV-channels is not responsible for the legality of the content of other linked sites. If you have any legal issues please contact appropriate media file owners/hosters.