Watch Better Health TV live from The United States
Better Life Broadcasting Network is an outreach organization of the Seventh-day Adventists who are dedicated to the broadcasting of denominationally approved, multi-faceted television programs that are uplifting and lead to complete Christian living.
Better Life is a viewer-supported non-profit television station with a 501(c)3 status. We are an affiliate of Three Angels Broadcasting Network (3ABN) and produce local programming for Oregon and some areas in northern California and southern Washington. We operate entirely by donations and many volunteers and are not subsidized by the Seventh-day Adventist Church or Three Angels Broadcasting Network.
Broadcasting Seventh-day Adventist programming that leads to a better life
It shall be the purpose of Better Life Broadcasting Network to:
- Enable people to become aware of and experience the reality of God's redeeming love and to respond to God in a personal commitment of faith.
- Enhance the lives of people of all ages enabling them to grow as persons; mentally, physically, socially, and spiritually, that they might experience a better and happier way of life.
- Strengthen family ties, enrich marriages, improve childhood, and bring healing to broken relationships.
- Help people to follow a more healthy lifestyle and enjoy a higher quality of life.
- Bring citizens to a sense of caring, mutuality, and concern for the community and our environment.
- Help people to be informed and instructed in Bible knowledge and its relationship to history.
- Enrich the lives of community members through knowledge of uplifting arts, music, Christian drama, nature, and science.
- Nurture a sense of Christian community through our programming