Watch Pursuit Channel live from The United States
No matter the outdoor sport, rather it is fishing or hunting, Pursuit Channel delivers it straight to your TV and now your newsfeed too!
Pursuit Channel is an American television network that reaches, engages, and entertains over 80 million outdoor enthusiasts. Enjoy world-class adventures in the outdoors including hunting, shooting, and fishing content from destinations all over the world.
- In the spring of 2007, Pursuit Channel was envisioned & created by our C.E.O and founder, Rusty Faulk, who served the outdoor community as a producer/host of Rusty Faulk Outdoors for over 20 years. Rusty Faulk Outdoors aired on most networks that carried outdoor content, and the experience gained from working with sponsors, advertisers, production schedules, and most importantly program directors, gave him incredible insight into building and maintaining Pursuit Channel.
- Spring 2008 Pursuit signs its first major carriage deal with DirecTV for basic carriage
- In spring 2009, Steve Smith and John Orrell of Bama Media joined the Pursuit Channel, management team. They bring a wide range of expertise gained from managing one of the largest Krispy Kreme franchises in the country and targeted funding to expand our growth.
- Pursuit Channel and Mossy Oak sign an overarching agreement that included several of its top-rated television programs and the creation of Moose Media; a division of Mossy Oak, to represent Pursuit Channel for producer recruitment and advertising sales.
- 2011 Pursuit launches on DISH Network on the basic package option.
- Fall 2012, Canadian Media Giant, Leonard Asper, joined the Pursuit management team bringing capital and vast knowledge in distribution/marketing, which has created brand awareness for the network inside the television industry and Wall Street.
- Summer 2014, Pursuit Channel launches in 1080i HD and creates the first OTT solution in the outdoor space with its 1080i launch on ROKU.
- Summer 2016, Pursuit Channel launches in full HD on Verizon FiOS Channel 818.
- Fall 2016, Pursuit Channel launches in full HD on Centurylink Prism TV Channel 1677 and SD Channel 677.
- January 2018, Pursuit Channel becomes Nielsen rated.
- August 2018 Pursuit Channel launched on Cox Communication.